Sunday, July 29, 2012

When I retire:

    Everything I wanted to do was always "When I retire I am going to:"   I have a list a mile long.
It is no secret that economy just really sucks these days, so who wants to go from a good paying job to a smaller fixed income unless the job sucks worse than the economy?  Mine does not.  Mind you, I would much rather be doing things form my list.
    At any rate this is where the story begins.  I decided that if I keep waiting and putting things off, I might be too flipping old or out of shape to do any of the things I want to do.  First things first, is my health and well being.

'"So why wait", I said to myself.  There are a number of things I can get started on right now so that when I do get to the, light at the end of the tunnel, I will feel great and ready to pursue all of the things on my list.
    My goal now it to find those things that actually work and will fit in to the "never boring, always something" life that I am living today, in preperation for tomorrow.  Mind you, I do have this thing about catching fireflies, what ever flashes, is where I go.. ha  So just hang with me on this journey while I search for those quick, inexpensive, sure fire, fixes to turning back the clock, while it keeps ticking.
 Catch ya later! ~Sis

No comments:

Post a Comment